For Our Hotels in Oregon
The state of Oregon has initiated a statewide two-week freeze beginning November 18 – December 2 to stop the rapid spread of COVID-19 across Oregon. Here at SCP, we are doing our part to help stop the spread. At SCP Redmond, the Rooftop and workout studio will be closed during this period. Provisions Market will remain open daily from 7:00am - 5:00pm for takeout.
For those who need to work or learn remotely, it’s easy to plug in at any of our hotels for the week with our free, high-speed wi-fi and the variety of flexible work spaces we have available to get your work done.
Your Health and Safety Is Our Highest Priority
At SCP, the health and safety of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. In response to COVID-19, we are doing everything we can to build upon our already high standards of cleanliness. Enhanced cleaning policies and procedures have been added to focus on the safety and wellbeing of our employees and guests. Our guests will see increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting throughout the property, including all high-touch surfaces, rails, door handles and elevator buttons. Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations also have been added throughout all public areas and entrances. Our team members will wear protective masks and gloves.
We have also implemented:
- Extensive employee training and screening
- Remote and curbside check-ins, as well as checkouts, for our guests to reduce the need for direct interaction
- Social distancing in public areas, including the lobby and dining areas.
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for both Provisions and The Rooftop.
- New protocols to build on our already high standards for housekeeping, adding hospital-grade cleaning product for guest room cleaning and disinfection to ensure our rooms are even cleaner and safer.
Our policies will continue to evolve as needed to ensure we are meeting guidance and information shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local authorities. The CDC remains the best resource for the latest information and best practices. Please follow the recommended measures on the CDC's website.
We follow Safe Stay® guidelines, an industry wide initiative focused on enhanced cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19.
In health and with gratitude,
The SCP Team