At SCP, the health and safety of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. In response to COVID-19, we are doing everything we can to build upon our already high standards of cleanliness. New and enhanced cleaning policies and procedures have been added to focus on the safety and wellbeing of our employees and guests. Our guests will see increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting throughout the property, including all high-touch surfaces, rails, door handles and elevator buttons. Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations also have been added throughout all public areas and entrances. Our team members will wear protective masks and gloves.
We’ve also implemented:
- Extensive employee training and screening
- Remote and curbside check-ins, as well as checkouts, for our guests to reduce the need for direct interaction
- Social distancing in public areas, including the lobby and dining areas.
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for both Provisions and The Rooftop.
- New protocols to build on our already high standards for housekeeping, adding hospital-grade cleaning product for guest room cleaning and disinfection to ensure our rooms are even cleaner and safer.
- Two private and dedicated guest rooms for guests to use our Peloton bikes and TRX equipment, which are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
Our policies will continue to evolve as needed to ensure we are meeting guidance and information shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local authorities. The CDC remains the best resource for the latest information and best practices. Please follow the recommended measures: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We know that flexibility is what you need right now. We are waiving cancellation fees for existing and new bookings through May 31, 2020.
If you made a reservation through a travel agent or online booking platform (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia) please contact them directly.
In health and with gratitude,
The SCP Team