Make Us Your Home for the Holidays
Colorado Springs has topped many travel lists this year, which is why a stay at SCP Colorado Springs is the perfect getaway this holiday season. The 174 guest rooms, meticulously hand-crafted with sustainable elements, have everything you need to boost mind, body and soul this holiday season. Come for the weekend or getaway for the week this Thanksgiving.
Book 3 nights and receive a complimentary 4th night + $10 nightly food and beverage credit*
Or, stay for just a night and receive 10% off + $10 food and beverage credit
Elevate your stay:
- The 5,000 square-foot SCP Fit features state-of-the-art equipment, including Peloton bikes and TRX equipment, as well as dedicated yoga and meditation rooms.
- Grab a locally-sourced, fresh breakfast or lunch from our Provisions Market
- Relax in our lobby – the perfect place to enjoy local craft beer or kombucha on tap or cozy up by the lobby fireplace
- Need to work or learn remotely? Plug into one of our modern, co-working spaces with free high-speed Wi-Fi to get your work done
- Our bunkhouse and connecting room options are great for families
Adventures in Our Winter Wonderland
It's easy to understand why Colorado Springs is a favorite destination: the city sits at the foot of Pikes Peak, providing travelers spectacular vistas and endless opportunities for outdoor adventure. It’s an easy road trip or flight with the Colorado Springs Airport nearby.
SCP Travel Tip: Just because it’s cold outside, doesn’t mean you can’t breathe in some fresh mountain air and hit the trails at Garden of the Gods or Cheyenne Mountain State Park. Just be sure to make any reservations for guided tours or adventures early.
*Some restrictions apply. 4th night free is calculated at a 25% discount on total room stay of 4+ nights. This discount is reflected and applied to the daily rate. A $10 food and beverage credit is provided for each night of your stay and can be used at Provisions Market.